FSMB is Seeking your Active Participation in the Policy-Making Process
The FSMB's member organizations consist of hundreds of knowledgeable and dedicated individuals who are committed to strengthening the field of medical regulation and enhancing public protection. Each year, the FSMB looks forward to soliciting involvement from its member boards and others in the organization's policy-making process as well as recognizing those who have made outstanding contributions to achieving the goals of the FSMB.
There are a number of ways member boards and other individuals can participate. Select the links below specific to your area of interest to download information. A PDF version will then appear in the lower left hand corner of your screen. Select the PDF and save it to your device.
1. Nominations for Elected Positions to the FSMB Board of Directors and Nominating Committee (deadline: 12/31/20) - Click here
2. Nominations for Staff Fellows to the FSMB Board of Directors (deadline: 12/31/20) - Click here
3. Applications for FSMB Committee Appointments (deadline: 12/31/20) - Click here
4. Nominations for FSMB Awards (deadline: 12/31/20) - Click here
5. Submission of Resolutions for the FSMB House of Delegates (deadline: 02/26/21) - Click here
Your involvement in this process can make a real impact in the direction and policy of the FSMB, and will allow us to celebrate those who have played a vital role in health care regulation. For technical assistance, please contact Michelle Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your participation.